New River Camping
- Starting at:
Pitch a Tent at Our New River Campsite
Pitch a tent on the banks of the New River and experience the best that riverside camping has to offer. Tube, canoe, kayak, or SUP (stand-up paddle board) right from your campsite!
We have an indoor arcade, corn hole, and tetherball on site for your enjoyment. Showers, bathrooms, changing rooms, and charcoal grills are conveniently located nearby.
Please note that check in is at 2 p.m. and check out is at 11 a.m. Your camping site permits one tent and one on-site parking pass.
Please also note that purchasing a Wahoo’s activity is required with all camping (rafting, paddling, etc.).
- Hot showers and bathrooms
- Live music (call for schedule)
- Fire pits for cooking
- Corn hole
- Nine-hole disc golf course
- A change of clothes
- Shoes that you don’t mind getting wet
Things to Know:
- Located northwest of Boone, NC, 18 minutes from the Daniel Boone Inn
- The grocery store is 15 minutes away.
Where to Meet:
New River Outpost
3380 Big Hill Road
Todd, NC 28684